Affordable Dental Implants in Houston
I’m sure you have seen how much dental implants normally cost. The price has certainly made your jaw drop. Maybe you also wonder if your dentist is just trying to rip you off. In this page we will investigate the average costs of dental implants, and why they cost as much as they do. At the end of this article we will explain how easy it is to get the dental implant that you want without having to break your bank account.
Can you afford Dental Implants?
The majority of us do not like spending a lot of our savings, especially on procedures like cosmetic dentistry. Let’s face it, dentistry is not the funnest thing in the world. The majority of dentists in and around the Houston area are charging north of $2,500 for dental implants. This includes the implant, abutment, and the crown. At Best Dental, we have tried our best to let the public know our price for a simple dental implant, including the abutment, and the crown. The price we charge is a flat fee of $1,999.
But there are many solutions that our office can give you so that you do not break the bank trying to replace your missing teeth.
How much do dental implants usually cost?
In general, dental implants can cost between 2,500-$50,000 depending on the complexity of your case. The high end of this cost is usually seen for patients that need multiple dental implants in both their lower and upper jaw to completely reconstruct their oral health. Please note that this is an estimate and it may vary based on individual patient circumstances, and may require additional costs.
Single Tooth Dental Implant Cost
At Best Dental, with healthy gum and bone tissue, the cost to replace one tooth with an implant is $1,999. This does not include any additional procedures like bone grafting, and sinus lifting. The cost of these procedures varies from person to person, and will be given to you during your consultation appointment. But if your tissue and bone levels are adequate and healthy, that is our flat fee: $1,999. There is no bait and switch with that price.
The average cost or dental implants is north of $2,000. Be careful when you see ads for implants priced for less than that amount. Most times, that includes only the implant without the abutment and crown.
Most dental insurances do not cover the cost of dental implants, but there are a few carriers that do help cover a portion of it. Plans vary, and we will find out if your dental plan covers any portion of your implant treatment.
- DENTAL SAVINGS PLAN: At Best Dental, we offer a dental savings plan. For $200 a year you can get on our plan and save yourself 15% off all dental treatment. So for a single tooth implant, that cost can be as low as $1,799 for the implant, abutment and crown!
Multiple Teeth Dental Implant Cost
As mentioned earlier, the cost of a single dental implant without any additional procedures is $1,999. The same can be said about needing multiple implants. Each additional implant costs exactly the same amount. The number of dental implants you will need will vary depending on how many teeth you have lost. During your consultation appointment, Dr. Jasmine Naderi will break down a custom treatment plan for you, and tell you exactly what is needed and how much it will cost.
The Dental Savings Plan can also help you save up to 15% off your treatment.
Full Mouth Dental Implant Cost
These days, people are opting for implant supported dentures which differ from traditional dentures by giving the patient a lot more support and stability when their dentures are functioning. The cost, at Best Dental, can range from $6,000-$20,000 depending our your custom treatment plan. Additional costs may include the need to remove teeth, bone grafting, sinus lifting, etc. During your consultation visit Dr. Jasmine and her team will break down the costs, and what it will take for you to regain the smile of your dreams. You may also qualify for mini dental implants which can also be used to help support dentures.
These dentures are becoming more common, as more people want a more stable denture for chewing and functioning purposes.
The Dental Savings Plan can also help you save up to 15% off your treatment.
What Does a Single Tooth Dental Implant Cost In and Around Houston?
Our team reached out to a number of different dental offices in and around the greater Houston area. We asked a very simple question: How much does a dental implant cost? This includes the dental abutment and the crown that sits on top of the implant. Here is what we found:
Average Cost of Dental Implants in Houston, TX
|Type of Dental Implant Treatment||Average Cost in Houston, TX||Price Range||Our Price|
|Single Dental Implant (implant, abutment, and crown included)||$3,500||$2,500-$5,000||$1,999|
|All on 4 Dental Implants (upper and lower arch)||$55,000||$40,000-$65,000||$36,000|
|Snap on Dental Implants (upper and lower arch)||$15,000||$12,000-$20,000||$8,000|
These results are not scientific by any stretch, but it can give you a ball park figure of what you can expect to pay for a dental implant at the majority of dental offices in and around Houston.
Why Do Dental Implants Cost So Much?
Here we are going to breakdown why dental implants can cost so much, so that you know the amount of work involved, and why your dentist is more than likely not trying to pull one over you.
- CT Scan or X-ray: A scan may be required prior to your dental implant placement. Some dentists will charge you for the scan as it does take time to look at and determine a proper treatment plan for each and every patient. The scan or the x-ray will serve as a foundation or blueprint to where exactly the dental implant will be place, and if their will be any additional procedures that will be required. At Best Dental, your scan will be read for free.
- Teeth Extractions: The areas where implants need to be placed may require the associated teeth to be removed first. The will raise the costs of your treatment for each subsequent tooth that needs to be removed.
- Bone Grafting: There is also a charge if a procedure called a bone graft will be needed. A bone graft is either artificial bone that is added to the site where the implant will be placed, or when your own bone tissue is harvested and placed in the area where the dental implants will be placed. If not enough bone tissue is present, a dental implant cannot be placed and a dental bridge may be recommended. The costs of this can vary and will be explained to you in great detail during your consultation appointment with Dr. Jasmine.
- Cost of Materials: The cost of acquiring all the materials necessary to complete your work is quite steep. The implant and all its parts can cost quite a bit, especially if those parts are made in the United States. At Best Dental, we use all U.S. made parts.
- Lab Costs:The lab who will process your final abutment, and crown will charge your dentist quite a bit of money to make those parts.
These are the major expenses that are accrued by your dentist during your dental implant treatment. Each phase of the treatment has its own costs, which is why dental implants can be quite pricey.
Dental Implant Financing at Best Dental
At Best Dental we know that financing is an issue for the majority of people out there. That’s why we offer payment plan options to make dental implants even more affordable for you and your family. With the use of third party finance companies, costs can be as low as $99/month for those who qualify. Regaining your ability to chew is priceless, but we also want to make sure you do not break your bank while doing so.
Please give our office a call to set up a consultation visit with Dr. Jasmine Naderi if you are in need of a Dental Implant. Our Houston dental office has helped so many residents regain their function and their confidence with dental implants. You can also request an appointment by filling our your information, and one of our patient care coordinators will contact you within 24 hours. You may also schedule online.
We hope to see you soon!