COST OF ALL-ON-4® DENTAL IMPLANTS IN HOUSTON
Prices and costs are changing all across the Houston area. All-on-4® Dental Implant treatment seems to be getting more expensive all across the city. Many patients often think about what the cost of All-on 4® Implants and what those costs in 2020. How will insurance coverage and plans help my family pay for such an expensive treatment? This is a very important question because it is important to get All-on-4 Implants for a variety of reasons. Moving forward to 2020, the average cost of All-on-4® Dental Implants in Houston will be around $23,500 per arch. Prices can vary between $15,000-$35,000 per arch depending on the dentist that is performing the procedure, if any additional procedures will be needed, and the complexity of your individual case.
FACTORS DETERMINING ALL-ON-4® DENTAL IMPLANT COSTS
Perhaps the number one determining factor when it comes to All-On-4® costs is if any additional procedures need to be performed prior to dental implant placement. There are a variety of different mouths with their own complexities. The more complex and difficult the treatment, the more procedures you will need to complete the case. Some cases are simpler than others. The biggest determining factor is if you have adequate amount of bone in you jaws to support the dental implants to begin with. Additional bone grafting and sinus lifting procedures may be necessary prior to you implant placement. A highly qualified dental implant specialist needs to study the case very carefully, as treatment planning is probably the most important step in getting your All-On-4® treatment done properly. Choosing just any dentist may lead to failed implants, and restorations that don’t fit properly.
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ALL-ON-4® RESTORATIONS
- Hybrid Denture (made of Acrylic) – This was and still is the cornerstone of All-on-4® restorations. Acrylic based hybrid dentures are the original material that was used to construct your permanent dentures. This material is still used in the majority of cases to construct the final hybrid denture (permanent denture). It is a wonderful material that is sturdy, strong, and allows patients to function as if they had their teeth back.
- Hybrid Denture (made of Zirconia) – This is one of the newer materials on the market. It’s a stronger material than acrylic and allows for stronger biting forces when compared to acrylic. Although, still prone to fracture, the Zirconia based hybrids have a lower fracture rate compared to acrylic in multiple scientific studies performed.
THE NUMBER OF ADDITIONAL PROCEDURES PRIOR TO DENTAL IMPLANT PLACEMENT
This is another huge factor when determining the cost of All-on-4® treatment. The more cases of procedures that you need, the more expensive your treatment will end up being. It is always good to see an experienced and accredited implant specialist that has a lot of experience under their belt. This will not only save you time and money, but it will assure you that your dentist has the necessary skill to complete the treatment correctly the first time around.
Fortunately, at Best Dental, we work with some of the best dental laboratories in the country, producing amazing All-On-4® results that you have to see for yourself. At the same time, our Dental Implant prices are some of the best that you will see in or around Houston. We charge a flat fee on $15,000 for our All-On-4® cases (per arch), which is probably the best deal you will find in and around Houston. This price is not including any additional procedures that may be needed.
AVERAGE PRICE OF ALL-ON 4® IMPLANTS IN AND AROUND HOUSTON
The area in Houston where your All-On-4 treatment also needs to be taken into consideration as well. Different areas in Houston charge different prices, so below we made a chart to help you make a decision what area might help you save some money. As noted in the chart below, certain areas in and around Houston are more expensive than others.
Your dental insurance plan is certainly going to help you with the burden of the costs when it comes to getting your All-on-4® Dental Implants. There are many plans out there when it comes to dental insurance. Some may cover the entire course of your treatment while other may only cover a portion of it. Check with your dentist to see exactly what your plan covers, and what your out of pocket expenses will be. Many times, the prices that you pay alongside your insurance plan are much lower than what you would have to pay if you did not have the insurance to begin with.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – All on 4 Implants:
- What Happens If One Of My Dental Implant Fails? If a dental implant fails, which in rare cases does occur, the hybrid denture will be removed along with the defective dental implant. The area will need to be grafted with artificial bone until it’s ready to receive a new dental implant. You will need to be with a interim denture in the meantime while the healing process is taking place.
- What Happens If My Hybrid Denture Breaks? It will need to be replaced. If your permanent denture does break, a new one will need to be fabricated. The fractured denture may be repaired and used temporarily until the new denture is constructed.
- How Long Do All On 4 Dental Implants Usually Last? Around 10-15 years. After that the implants and/or the denture will have to be replaced.
- Are All On 4 Implants Removable? The denture that is constructed is screwed in and can only be removed by a trained and skilled dentist.
Call us today to learn more about the costs of All-on-4® Dental Implants in the Houston area. We offer different payment plans, financing options, and monthly specials. You can also find our specials by following us on Facebook. We hope to see you soon!