$1,999 Dental Implant – Includes Implant, Abutment, and Crown!
Dr. Jasmine is proud to serve Pearland residents with affordable dental implant care. As most dentists in Pearland are charging over $3,000 for their dental implants, our dental implants only cost $1,999. That includes the implant, abutment, and crown. This is why so many people in and around Pearland, Tx come to our offices for all their dental implant needs. Whether you are looking for a single dental implant to replace a missing tooth, or all-on 4 dental implants, or just have questions regarding what Dental Implants even are, we are the dental practice for you and your family!
WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
A dental implant is a surgical material that fuses with your jawbone to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, denture, facial prosthesis or to act as an braces anchor. It typically takes a few months for the dental implant (screw portion) to chemically bond with your own bone tissue. This process is called “osseointegration” and it a crucial step in the healing process that allows your implant to function after a crown is placed on top of it. This is why it takes a few months before your dentist fabricates dental implant crown.
WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS MADE OF?
Dental implants are composted of titanium which is one of the few metals that our own body actually accepts. It is the same material that you see with knee replacement and hip replacement surgeries.
AN AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVE
We pride ourselves in helping Pearland patients with their finances especially when it comes to dental implant treatment. Dental Implant treatment can be quite costly, which is why we work with the majority of third party dental financing companies, as well as providing our patients with a dental savings plan for those who really want dental implants, but can’t afford them. We also offer payment plan options. Whatever the obstacles, we will do our best to find a way to get you the dental implants that you desperately need. The price of our dental implants for our Pearland residents is the same as it is for everyone else; $1,999.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS OF DENTAL IMPLANTS IN PEARLAND, TX?
The average cost of Dental Implants in Pearland is $3,500. Prices may vary depending on the dentist performing the procedure, how complicated your case may be, and if any additional procedures such as bone grafting are needed for your individual case.
DOES MY DENTAL INSURANCE COVER DENTAL IMPLANTS?
If you are a Pearland, Tx resident and are wondering if your dental insurance pays for your dental implant treatment, we will answer that right now. Every dental insurance company has 1000’s of plans that they sell to employers and individuals. Your specific plan will be different than anyone else’s. That is why we at Best Dental need to verify your insurance to see exactly how much of your dental implant treatment your specific insurance plan will cover.
WHY ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS SO EXPENSIVE?
Dental Implants can cost quite a bit because the overhead of all the parts involved is quite high for your dentist. When you consider the cost of the Implant, the abutment, crown, and all the other parts involved for impression taking and healing, the overhead takes a toll on your dentist. At Best Dental, we have negotiated great fees with a lot of these local companies that make the implant parts, which is why we are able to give our patients a steep discount. Saving you money and giving you the quality treatment that you deserve is and always will be our number one goal.
EXPLAINING THE DENTAL TREATMENT STEPS:
A lot of our patients have questions on exactly how a dental implant is placed, and what the steps are in finally getting their restoration that they can chew with. We will go over the procedures in steps here so that any questions that you may have are alleviated.
- A complete treatment plan is completed going over your medical history. Impressions are sometimes taken so that your dentist can study your case before your treatment is started.
- The day of your procedure, your dentist will numb your mouth with a local anesthetic. The normal anesthetic used these days is called Lidocaine, and it does a wonderful job numbing the area where you will get your treatment done on. If you are looking to be sedated for your dental implant procedure, we offer IV Sedation options to help you sleep and relax during your procedure. Instructions for sedation will be given to you during your consultation appointment.
- Your gum tissue in the site where the dental implant will be placed is slightly reflected using a small blade and instruments.
- A series of drills are then used to create the site for where your dental implant will be placed. During this phase of the treatment a series of x-rays will be taken to make sure of the angulation and depth of the drills is correct and adequate.
- Once the drilling is completed, the area is completely and copiously irrigated with normal saline. The drill is once again used to place your dental implant along with a series of hand tools. Once your implant is placed, a final x-ray is taken to make sure your implant is properly placed.
- The area is completely irrigated with saline and your gum tissue is stitched together with self-dissolvable sutures.
- Medications (usually antibiotics and pain medication) are normally prescribed to prevent any infection from accruing during the healing process.
- After 3-4 months, you will be brought back for an “uncovery appointment.” This appointment involves the placement of a material called a healing cap or “healing abutment” to help form and shape your gum tissue.
- After the uncovery appointment, you will be brought back in 3 weeks for your impression appointment, where a dental mold is taken and sent to our lab.
- Your crown and abutment will be made by the laboratory. This is sent back to our office where your dental implant will either be cemented in or screwed into place.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – Dental Implants
How much are dental implants at Best Dental?
We charge 1,999 for our dental implants. This includes the abutment and crown making us an affordable option if you are looking to replace your missing teeth.
Are Dental Implants better than Dental Bridges?
They are much better if the person has enough bone density to accommodate the implant. Dental Implants need good bone tissue to fully integrate. Some patients lack the necessary bone structure needed to place the implant into their jawbone.
How much are Dental Implants in Pearland?
The majority of dentists are charging a minimum of $3,000 for their dental implants in the Pearland, Tx area. Fortunately, we are the more affordable option while maintaining the high quality care that you deserve.
Why should I choose Best Dental over any other dental office?
We are the more affordable option, and we actually care deeply about our patients. We understand that your health is what matters most, and we will always work to attain the highest quality care for every one that we treat.
If you are looking for a better and more affordable option for your dental implant treatment, come see Dr. Jasmine and her surgical team at Best Dental. We will help save you thousands, while at the same time provide you with the best service possible. We are proud to serve the great citizens of Pearland, Tx.