If you are looking for a dentist in Southwest Houston, come see us at Best Dental and see what makes us so different. Dr. Jasmine is a family and cosmetic dentist with nearly two decades of experience. She takes great pride in perfecting the art of dentistry creating some of the most beautiful dental work seen in and around the Southwest Houston area. Her skills along with her passion and honesty is what makes her a different kind of dental clinician. Her team is poised and are known for treating each patient just like their own family members.
Finding the right dentist
Choosing a dentist has become a very difficult task in this day in age. With so many dentists to choose from, you need to find a dentist that fits what you are needing. Along with that, honesty and integrity are two important components in choosing any clinician. Combined with her talents as a dentist, Dr. Jasmine’s conservative approach towards dentistry is what really separates her from others. She truly wants what is best for your oral health. As she always states, “Your mouth is the gateway to the rest of your body, let’s take care of it together.”
Picking a Dentist By Asking Family Members
Next, you want to talk with your family and friends. Do you know someone who has gone to a specific dentist in your area? Do they have an idea of who the best dentist in Southwest Houston actually is? Other people’s opinions and experiences are definitely going to be an important part of the process in choosing your dentist. The closer those people are to you the more important their opinions are going to be as well, so make sure you’re looking closely at the ones that they tell you are the best. But don’t use that as your only foundation for picking someone.
You want to look at experience in the specific areas you need as well. Now, if you’re only looking for a general dentist who can do cleanings every six months you will likely be able to find a number of dentists in your area. If you’re looking for someone who can take care of the more extensive procedures, however, you might need to do a little more searching to find the best dentist in Southwest Houston. Look at their reviews. Are they genuine? Do their patient really feel that their dentist cares about them?
Not every dentist is going to be skilled in wisdom teeth, dental implants, or root canals. So make sure you’re looking at where they have the most experience and what they’ve been doing (and for how long).
Comfort Level With Your Dentist
Finally, make sure that you feel comfortable with them. If you’re going to be getting a major procedure done you should schedule a cleaning first or at least schedule a consultation where you can go in and talk to them. Just like any other professional that you’re going to hire, you want to make sure that you feel comfortable with your dentist. They’re going to be taking care of you and you should definitely feel like you can talk to them about any problems you might be having or any concerns that you might have.
No matter what you need done, having the best dentist in Southwest Houston is going to be extremely important. You want someone that you will like working with and someone that is going to provide the best possible care. You want someone who knows what they’re doing and you definitely want to make sure that you’re getting the advice you need to take care of yourself. Keeping your teeth and your whole mouth clean is extremely important, so make sure you have the help you’re going to need from your Southwest Houston dentist every step of the way.
Top Level Dental Services Offered To Southwest Houston, TX Residents
Family and Cosmetic dentist Dr. Jasmine provides some of the highest quality dental services for her Southwest Houston residents. She takes great pride in doing the best job possible for each and every patient she sees. Her hand skills are second to none and the quality of her work is truly unbelievable. Whether it’s wisdom teeth extractions, dental implant placement, or just a simple teeth cleaning, you and your family will leave feel happy you chose Best Dental as your Southwest Houston Family Dental Office.
High Quality Services offered to Southwest Houston, TX Residents
At Best Dental, we offer a variety of high quality services for our patients in Southwest Houston
- Dentures – At Best Dental, we offer high quality Cosmetic Dentures that provide a natural look for our patients. Not only do we provide dentures that look great, but we also provide functional dentures that come at an affordable cost. Our denture treatment is second to none provide southwest Houston, TX residents with the best dentures they could possible have.
- Dental Fillings – Cosmetic Dental fillings are a combination of art and function. Getting teeth that function as well as look amazing is a rarity in the Southwest Houston area, but at Best Dental, Dr. Jasmine takes her time and provides each and everyone of her patients with fillings that inspire beauty. We also provide Porcelain Fillings for our patients who have teeth that have larger cavities.
- Emergency Dentist – Emergency dental care for southwest Houston residents is a main priority for our team here at Best Dental. Whether it’s emergency oral surgery, endodontic, or walk-in services, we provide a variety of emergency oral health services for our Southwest Houston residents.
- Dental Crowns – Our use of high quality dental labs allows our patients to have tooth caps that are functional and of high quality.
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges are used as an alternative to dental implants to replace missing teeth. If you are in need of a dental bridge, our high quality team will provide you a bridge that will last a very long time.
- Tooth Extractions – If you are in need to remove a tooth, our surgical team at Best Dental will help you relieve any pain that you’re having. Our team of trained experts will resolve all your tooth removal needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do you charge for your dental implants?
At Best Dental, our complete charge for a single dental implant is $1,999. This includes the implant, abutment, and crown. We tell our patients how hard-pressed they will be to find prices like this in and around the greater Houston area.
Do you provide affordable Invisalign therapy?
We offer clear braces treatment starting at $2,499. We have helped many patients across Houston with spacing and crowding issues to help them rejuvenate their smiles.
How much do you charge for your dental crowns?
At Best Dental, we charge a flat rate of $700 for our dental crowns. This is our cash price, and does not include any additional treatment that your tooth may need such as a root canal or a buildup.
If I have dental cavities, how can you fix my teeth?
Depending on the extent of your caries, the following treatments may be recommended by Dr. Jasmine and her team:
- Tooth Filling: If the tooth has a small to medium sized cavity, a tooth colored filling will be recommended. A filling entails the removal of the decay and replacing the missing space with a resin composite that is shaped to match your natural tooth contours. This resin is light-cured and solidified inside the mouth.
- Dental Crown: If your tooth has worn down or has a significantly larger cavity, a dental crown will be recommended. A crown or “cap” encapsulates the tooth and covers it so that there is no further breakdown of your tooth structure. These are used when the tooth is too far broken down for a dental filling.
- Root Canal Treatment: If your tooth has a cavity that has penetrated into the nerve tissue, a root canal will be needed. This entails the removal of the infected nerve tissue and a buildup of the worn down tooth structure. Most times a dental cap is placed on top of the tooth to prevent it from breaking down any further.
- Tooth Extraction: If the tooth is so far broken down that it cannot be restored, then we will recommend it be removed. Rest assured, that Dr. Jasmine and her team will give you affordable replacement options at the time of your complimentary consultation.
Does Best Dental offer financing options?
We offer a myriad of financing options for our patients. Whether its third party financing with Care Credit and Lending Club, or through our dental savings plan, we will make sure that we provide you with top level dental care at an affordable price. We are currently accepting only PPO Dental Insurances (we do not currently accept DHMO Plans or Medicaid).
Do you offer denture services?
We offer a full array of denture services to our patients. Whether its traditional dentures that you are looking for, or permanent implant dentures, our team is fully capable of restoring your smile so that you can lead a better life.
How much are your consultations?
We do not charge our patients for our exams and x-rays. These are complimentary for all our patients. For a basic cleaning we charge a flat fee of $99. But, if you are wanting a consultation, we can provide you with a custom treatment plan, and we promise never to force you to do any treatment that you are not comfortable with.
Does Best Dental offer traditional braces treatment?
Yes we do. Whether its comprehensive braces, or fast-braces treatment, Dr. Jasmine has helped thousands of patients restore their smiles with custom braces treatment. Most cases taken between 6-24 months, but the results that our patients receive is nothing short of outstanding.
How much do you charge for a tooth extraction?
Whether it’s a simple tooth extraction or an impacted wisdom tooth, our price range is between $150-$200 depending on the difficulty of the extraction. Rest assured that you will not have to pay a penny more than $200 for any dental extraction at Best Dental.
What should you do if you are having a dental emergency?
First and foremost, always seek advice of your dentist if you are having a dental emergency. Emergencies can come in different forms, so let’s quickly address some of the main issues that you may have, and some remedies for those problems:
- Toothache: If you are having unbearable tooth pain, you may end up needing either a filling, root canal, or tooth extraction. If you are unable to see your dentist home remedies with warm salt water rinses, and over the counter pain medications may temporarily relieve your dental discomfort.
- Swelling: If you are swollen, chances are you have a tooth or gum infection. Seek an appointment with your dentist as soon as possible, as an incision along with a dental extraction may be necessary.
- Wisdom tooth discomfort: If your wisdom teeth are hurting, they may need to be extracted at the time of your appointment. If you are not able to see a dentist, rinsing with salt water rinses may help if the pain is originating from the gum tissue covering the wisdom tooth (a condition called Pericorontis). It is always advisable to seek council of your oral surgeon when it comes to the extraction of wisdom teeth.
If you have any further inquiries about any of the services we offer, feel free to contact our team today. We look forward to meeting you!