If you are looking for high quality and affordable dental veneers in the Sugar Land, TX area, look no further than our expert team at Best Dental. We have had so many residents from Sugar Land come visit our team to get their natural smile back with porcelain veneers. In this article we will tackle what dental veneers are, how much they cost, and answer any other lingering cosmetic dentistry questions that you may have.
What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are porcelain shells that are constructed to be bonded on top of your normal tooth structure to mask imperfections, and improve the esthetics of your teeth. They were popularized by Hollywood actors, but now every day citizens are changing their lives by changing their smiles with porcelain veneers.
How are dental veneers constructed?
Let’s go over the procedure of dental veneers to better educate you about how they are made.
- Your dentist will first take a mold or impression of your mouth, and send this to the lab in order for them to construct a wax-up model of what your veneers will look like.
- During your second appointment, your cosmetic dentist will numb the teeth that will be veneered, and reduce 1/4 of the tooth structure in order to create the space needed for the lab to make the Porcelain shells.
- A second series of molds are taken and re-sent to the lab, and interim veneers are temporarily bonded onto your teeth. These will remain in place until the lab fabricates and sends back your final porcelain veneers.
- During your last appointment, the temps are removed and the permanent veneers are tried on. We make sure you like the way they look before they are permanently cemented on.
- Once you approve the aesthetics of the veneers, Dr. Jasmine will bond them permanently on your teeth and make any bite adjustments that you may need.
Do veneers ruin your teeth?
Only if the porcelain shells that are fabricated to not perfectly match your teeth. If there are open gaps between the veneers and your actual teeth, dental cavities can form and break down your underlying tooth structure.
How much do dental veneers cost?
The average cost of a single dental veneer in Sugar Land is $1,000. Prices will vary based on your cosmetic dentist, the complexity of your case, and if any additional procedures such as gum contouring are needed for your particular case. At Best Dental, we are charging only $850 for the highest quality porcelain veneer that you can find in the greater Sugar Land, TX area.
What dental financing options do you have for dental veneers?
We offer a variety of dental financing options for our Sugar Land residents when it comes to veneers. Let’s go over them now:
- Third Party Financing: These are dental loans that given out by banks and investors. They pay the dental company directly, and you pay them back through monthly plans that are at 0% interest for up to 18 months.
- Pay as you go option: This means that since the veneer treatments are split up into multiple appointments, you just divide the payments into the number of visits that you have.
- Dental savings plan: This is a special plan that our office provides our patients without dental insurance. The great news is that you can save up to 15% off your veneer treatment with our plan. Call us for more details!
Dental Veneer Treatment in Sugar Land, TX
Don’t put yourself second anymore. Let’s change your smile with dental veneers to give you the radiant and glowing smile that you have been looking for. If you are in Sugar Land, contact our team today to schedule your complimentary cosmetic appointment.