We are proud to serve Spring, TX with high quality and affordable dental veneers. Dr. Jasmine and her expert team have helped countless Spring residents with rejuvenating their smiles and regaining their confidence with dental veneers.
Who can get dental veneers?
Dental Porcelain Veneers aren’t just for Hollywood actors and celebrities anymore. As more and more people learn the value of good image, many consider having their teeth restored with cosmetic veneers. While this dental restoration is often done for cosmetic reasons, dental veneers are also very helpful in restoring discolored teeth due to aging, chemical damage, as well as staining. Teeth discoloration is a common problem that happens when teeth enamel is stained or damaged through time.
Some common causes of this discoloration include coffee, tea, wine, certain medications like Tetracycline, as well as nicotine from smoking cigarettes. While staining is the leading cause of teeth discoloration, genetics may also play a part, as some people naturally have whiter enamel than others. During a cosmetic veneer restoration, composite or porcelain shells are placed over the teeth to change its color and shape. In addition to solving discoloration problems, the treatment is also ideal for fixing disproportionate teeth sizes allowing that person to restore a beautiful smile.
Having dental veneers placed over teeth that are too small or too big, are unevenly shaped, crooked, chipped, or have small holes in them, fixes these irregularities and gives you the beautiful and lasting Hollywood smile that you desire. If your severely discolored, misshapen tooth is bringing you down and preventing you from showing a toothy grin, maybe it’s time to consider having cosmetic veneers installed.
This dental restoration is often offered as an alternative to dental crowns. Veneers offer a few advantages over crowns: Less tooth structure is removed in preparation for the restoration, and instead of being cemented on, these thin porcelain shells are bonded on adhering to the front side of your teeth. Below are some commonly asked questions about dental veneers. Feel free to contact us for any further inquiries.
What is the cost of dental veneers in Spring, TX?
The average cost of a single dental veneer in Spring, TX is $1,000. This price may vary based on the treating cosmetic dentist, and whether or not any additional procedures such as a dental buildup may be needed. Fortunately at Best Dental, we charge only $750 per tooth for Porcelain veneers making us your high quality and affordable alternative.
Can dental veneers fix dental imperfections?
If you are embarrassed to smile, or just have small dental imperfections that you are tired of, Dr. Jasmine and her team of cosmetic specialists can rejuvenate your smile with Porcelain Veneers. By using some of best labs in the country, Dr. Jasmine is able to give you a beautiful, and natural looking smile that will leave your friends and family members in awe.
How do dental veneers work?
Dental Veneers have a series of steps to complete to assure they are done properly inside your mouth.
- A proper treatment plan is performed on your mouth. This is where Dr. Jasmine checks your teeth, your occlusion (also known as your bite) to make sure you are a good candidate for dental veneers. The type of veneers and the color of your future veneers are also talked about during this visit.
- A series of initial impressions are taken so that Dr. Jasmine can study your case. If any changes to your bite are needed they will be completed on your second visit. This is known as an occlusal equilibration, and it is performed to prevent your dental veneers from falling or breaking off in the future.
- After this, our custom lab will send us back a wax up model of your veneers. This wax up will be used to make your interim (temporary) veneers.
- Your teeth are numbed, and Dr. Jasmine slowly shapes your teeth using a dental drill.
- A final impression of your teeth is taken and sent to our top-notch laboratory.
- The lab custom makes your dental veneers (this takes around 2-3 weeks).
- Your veneers are returned to us, and they are tried in your mouth.
- Once you are 100% happy with the result, Dr. Jasmine and her team will permanently bond them into place using a series of gels and cements.
Are dental veneers for me?
Not only do veneers cost less than dental crowns, their installation also require less work, in turn preventing the risk of trauma that causes sensitivity and other tooth problems. Porcelain veneers are patterned from tooth impressions and fabricated in a dental laboratory. These types of veneers are made from a thin porcelain material.
When the Veneers are fabricated and ready, they are then glued over the front of the teeth, usually with little to no local anesthesia required.
WHAT ARE COMPOSITE VENEERS?
Composite veneers is the use of a resin filling material that is bonded directly into your teeth. This is done chair-side and is usually performed without the need of any impressions. While Porcelain Dental Veneers require at least two visits to your dentist, composite veneers require only a single visit, as the application and bonding of the composite veneer is done directly on the surface of the tooth.
Having composite veneers installed gives you an instant solution to your stained or crooked teeth. However, porcelain veneers are more resistant to staining and are very durable, and can last you a longer time.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DENTAL VENEERS?
Dental veneers can provide you with many benefits. Some of these include:
- A natural looking smile: Regain your glowing smile with Dental Veneers. Veneers help fix cracking, fractured, discolored, and chipped teeth to allow to smile with confidence.
- Gain a custom made smile: During your treatment planning session, Dr. Jasmine will go over different cases and allow you to choose the type of teeth that you want. Everybody has different wants when it comes to their teeth. We will make sure we listen to your desires so that you get the desired outcome that you always wanted.
- Change your smile to change your life: We see so many of our patients lives change with dental veneers. They have more confidence in their lives allow them to prosper in both their personal and professional lives.