COST OF INVISALIGN IN HOUSTON
Prices and costs are changing across the Houston area. Invisalign treatment seems to be getting more expensive, especially across many of the suburbs surrounding Houston. Many patients often think about what the cost of Invisalign will be in 2020. How will insurance coverage and plans help my family pay for such an expensive treatment? This is a very important question because it is important to get Invisalign for a variety of reasons. Moving forward to 2020, the average cost of Invisalign in Houston is $5,800. Prices can range between $2,500-$7,500 depending on the dentist that is performing the procedure, the length of time the treatment takes, and the complexity of your individual case.
FACTORS DETERMINING INVISALIGN COSTS
Perhaps the number one determining factor when it comes to Invisalign costs is the length of time is takes to complete the case. There are a variety of different mouths with their own complexities. The more complex and difficult the treatment, the longer the course of the treatment will take. Some cases are simpler than others depending on the severity of the spacing or crowding, and how much of a change we need to make to the patient’s function and bite. A highly qualified and certified Invisalign provider needs to study the case very carefully, as treatment planning is probably the most important step in getting your Invisalign treatment done properly. Choosing just any dentist may lead to a non-functional bite that can lead to a number of problems inside your mouth.
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF INVISALIGN TREATMENT
- Traditional Invisalign – The course for this treatment usually lasts anywhere between 18-24 months. First, a thorough and complete treatment plan is performed to make sure you are a good candidate for Invisalign. After it is determined that you can move forward with your Invisalign treatment, a series of records and impression are taken. A certified Invisalign laboratory then constructs are a series of clear trays custom made just for you. Since the length of time is longer, and the number of trays and dentist visits are more, going through traditional Invisalign will be more expensive than shorter term Invisalign treatments.
- Invisalign Lite – This treatment method is usually used to simple to moderate cases where a minimum number of clear trays is used to straighten your teeth, and to fix your bite or occlusion. The maximum number of trays is usually 14. The trays look and feel exactly the same as if you were receiving traditional Invisalign treatment.
- Invisalign Express – As the name implies, this is the shortest version of Invisalign treatment needed only around 10 clear trays to complete the case. This method is used for simple cases of spacing or crowding. Your dentist will let you know if you are a good candidate for Invisalign express. This is also the least expensive option when it comes to Invisalign treatment since the number of visits and materials needed are less than the other two options mentioned.
THE NUMBER OF CASES OF INVISALIGN TREATMENT YOUR DENTIST IS PERFORMING
This is another huge factor when determining the costs of Invisalign treatment. The more cases of Invisalign your dentist does, the less charges he receives from Invisalign’s laboratory, and the less he or she will charge their patients for their treatment. It is always good to see an experienced orthodontist that has many cases under their belt. This will not only save you time and money, but it will assure you that your dentist has the necessary skill to complete the treatment correctly.
Fortunately, at Best Dental, we work with some of the best labs in the country, producing amazing Invisalign results that you have to see for yourself. At the same time, our Invisalign prices are some of the best that you will see in or around Houston.
AVERAGE PRICE OF INVISALIGN IN AND AROUND HOUSTON
The area in Houston where your Invisalign treatment also needs to be taken into consideration as well. Different areas in Houston charge different prices, so below we made a chart to help you make a decision what area might help you save some money. As noted in the chart below, certain areas in and around Houston are more expensive than others.
Your dental insurance plan is certainly going to help you with the burden of the costs when it comes to getting your Invisalign treatment. There are many plans out there when it comes to dental insurance. Some may cover the entire course of your Invisalign treatment while other may only cover a portion of it. Check with your dentist to see exactly what your plan covers, and what your out of pocket expenses will be. Many times, the prices that you pay alongside your insurance plan are much lower than what you would have to pay if you did not have the insurance to begin with.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – Invisalign
- How Much Does Invisalign Cost in Houston? On average, Invisalign costs $5,800 in the greater Houston area. Prices may vary based on the length of the treatment, and the dentist working on your particular case.
- What kind of Invisalign Specials does Best Dental provide? We normally offer seasonal specials with discounts on Invisalign throughout the year. We are currently holding a 1,000 discount on our Invisalign products that expires in two weeks.
- Do you offer payment plans for Invisalign? We certainly do. We offer third party financing, month to month payment plans, and pay as you go treatment options that help tremendously with Invisalign costs.
- How long will it take for my teeth to get straighter? This really depends on the complexity of your case. Some Invisalign cases can take only a few months, while other can take up to 18 months. During your consultation visit, our team will let you know exactly how long your treatment will be.
- How long do I have to wear my clear retainers? We usually expect our patients to wear the Invisalign trays throughout the day. The recommended duration is 22 hours per day.
Call us today to learn more about the costs of Invisalign in the Houston area. We offer different payment plans, financing options, and monthly specials. You can also find our specials by following us on Facebook. We hope to see you soon!