Dental Veneers treatment seems to be getting more expensive, especially in many of the major cities across the country. Many patients often think about what the cost of dental veneers will be moving forward. Will insurance coverage and plans help my me pay for such an expensive treatment? These are very important questions because answering them will help lessen your expenses on the cosmetic treatment you really want. Moving forward to 2020, the average cost of veneers can range between $700-$2,500. The price of veneers can vary based on a number of factors that will be addressed in this article.
Factors determining dental veneers costs
Type of material used
Perhaps the number one determining factor when it comes to Dental Veneer costs is the types of materials used to construct the dental veneer. There are a variety of different materials that are used in today’s age to make dental veneers. Some materials are better than other depending on how your mouth functions, and how exactly your jaw dictates your tooth shape. A highly qualified cosmetic dentist needs to pick out the material based on his or her experience. Choosing just any dentist may lead to a cosmetic result that is not to your satisfaction.
- Porcelain Veneers: As its name suggests, the is the top of the line material used today to construct dental veneers. A thin shell of Porcelain is fabricated and bonded on top of your natural tooth structure to help you regain your beautiful smile.
- Composite Veneers: These veneers are made of a filling material called composite. Unlike Porcelain Veneers that are constructed in a laboratory, these veneers are made chair-side by your actual dentist. The advantage is that these veneers are less expensive, however they are not as cosmetically engaging as the Porcelain counterpart.
The dental laboratory used
Another big determining factor when it comes to costs is which laboratory the dentist uses to help him or her construct the dental veneer. Not all labs are equal; some produce better, stronger, and more aesthetic dental veneers than others. These labs tend to be more expensive, which usually means your dental veneer will turn out to cost more as well. It’s very similar to buying a car. Some cars are better than others, and hence they are more expensive. The same principle applies with dental veneers.
Fortunately, at Best Dental, we work with some of the best labs in the country, producing amazing results that you have to see for yourself. At the same time, our dental veneers prices can’t be matched anywhere in the Houston area.
Your geographic location
Cosmetic dentistry will cost more in major metropolitan cities like Los Angeles, New York, and Houston. Dental veneers will cost less in smaller rural towns as most dentists have a lower overhead on the treatment in those areas.
Whether a cosmetic or family dentist performs your case
Some dentists across town will be well-known for the amount of cosmetic cases that they perform. These dentists specialize in cosmetic dentistry, and tend to charge more than your traditional family dentist. Usually you will see a better quality end product when you use a qualified cosmetic specialist.
Will Dental Insurance Lower My Costs for Veneers?
Your dental insurance plan is certainly going to help you with the burden of the costs when it comes to getting your dental veneer. There are many plans out there when it comes to dental insurance. Some may cover the entire dental veneer while other may only cover a portion of it. Check with your dentist to see exactly what your plan covers, and what your out of pocket expenses will be. If it is purely a cosmetic procedure, a lot of times your insurance plan will not help you with the costs.
Dental Veneers in Houston, TX
If you are looking to get high quality and affordable dental veneers in the greater Houston, TX area look no further than Dr. Jasmine Naderi and her team at Best Dental. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – Dental Veneers
- How long do dental veneers last? Most dental veneers last up to 10 years. If you take good care of your teeth (brushing and flossing) then the longevity of your veneers goes up.
- How do dental veneers attach to teeth? We use a special cement that allows the veneers to permanently bond to your teeth giving you that beautiful and radiant smile you’ve been looking for.
- How much does Best Dental charge for dental veneers? As many clinicians are charging north of $1,000 for a single dental veneer, we charge a flat fee of $850 for our veneers.
- Does Best Dental offer any form of financing options for dental veneers? Yes we do. You can apply through our dental savings plan to cut down your costs for your dental veneers.
Call us today to learn more about the costs of dental veneers in the Houston area. We offer different payment plans, financing options, and monthly specials. You can also find our specials by following us on Facebook. We hope to see you soon!