Cost Of Dentures in Houston
Prices and costs are changing across the city. Traditional dentures treatment seems to be getting more expensive, especially across the Houston, Tx area. Many patients often think about what the cost of dentures will be in 2020. How will insurance coverage and plans help my family pay for such an expensive treatment? This is a very important question because it is critical to get dentures for a variety of reasons besides your oral health. Moving forward to 2020, the average cost of dentures in Houston can range between $1,500-4,000 depending on the dentist that is performing the procedure. Prices can vary depending on the complexity of the case, and the length of the case. This price range includes both upper and bottom dentures.
FACTORS DETERMINING DENTURES COSTS
Perhaps the number one determining factor when it comes to denture costs is the length of time that is needed to complete the case. There are a myriad of different functional bites that each one of us has. The more work and the more complex the construction of the denture treatment is, typically the more visits and more expensive the treatment ends up being. Some of the more difficult cases include patients with biting problems such as an overgrowth of their lower jaw, tilting of their upper jaw (also known as a cant), and patients who have lost significant jawbone structure over time. A highly qualified dentist needs to carefully study your case before they give you a price because treatment planning ultimately dictates the success of your treatment. Choosing just any dentist may lead to functional problems and loose dentures that you certainly don’t want.
AVERAGE COST OF DENTURES IN AND AROUND HOUSTON
The area in Houston where your get your dentures also needs to be taken into consideration as well. Different areas in Houston charge different prices, so below we made a chart to help you make a decision what area might help you save some costs. As noted in the chart below, certain areas in and around Houston are cheaper and less expensive than others.
Fortunately, at Best Dental, we have some of the best prices for dentures all across Houston. We charge $1,800 for a full set of upper and lower dentures making our price lower. All the while, we use some of the best labs in the country so you know you are receiving a high quality denture that will last you for many years.
DENTAL INSURANCE AND DENTURES COSTS
Your dental insurance plan is certainly going to help you with the burden of the costs when it comes to getting your dentures. There are many plans out there when it comes to dental insurance. Some may cover the entire course of your braces treatment, while others may only cover a portion of it. Check with your dentist or dentist to see exactly what your plan covers, and what your out of pocket expenses will be. Many times, the prices that you pay alongside your insurance plan are much lower than what you would have to pay if you did not have the insurance to begin with.
If you’re in Houston, and are missing teeth due to wear, cavities, or trauma, dentures are a great option to replace them. You can replace your missing teeth and restore your smile with complete upper and/or lower dentures that offer a natural looking solution. This is a key procedure that will help to enhance your appearance and benefit your overall health. Our elite dental clinic can create full dentures to help you regain your smile, and your long lost confidence.
Natural Looking Dentures in Houston, TX
At Best Dental, we provide the most natural looking dentures by working with high quality dental labs in Houston. Not only do our dentures look great, but the fit that they have is second to none. We take pride in providing affordable and natural looking dentures to our family of patients.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) – DENTURES
- How much do dentures cost at Best Dental? While many dentists are charging over $2,500 for their upper and lower dentures, we charge only $1,999 for a complete set of upper and lower dentures.
- What determines the costs of dentures? The length of time it takes to complete the fabrication of your dentures. Some cases require more appointments due to the complex nature of a patient’s occlusion (also known as the way they bite).
- Will Dental insurance help me with the cost of my dentures? Yes it will. Every dental insurance plan is different, and we will verify exactly how much of your dentures will be covered under your plan during your complimentary consultation appointment.
- What makes your dentures any different? We use the best labs in Houston to make sure your dentures have the maximum comfort and fit during their fabrication.
- Does Best Dental do repairs for broken dentures? Yes we do. Although we don’t have an in-house lab to repair your broken or fractured denture, we do have a fast turn around with our dental lab so that you have your denture back in a few days.
Call us today to learn more about the costs of dentures in the Houston area. We offer different payment plans, financing options, and monthly specials. You can also find our specials by following us on Facebook. We hope to see you soon!