Dr. Jasmine and her surgical team at Best Dental truly believe that you should be able to smile and chew properly. With our team of experts, we have brought the gift of dental implants to countless numbers of people across the greater Houston area. Your oral health is the gateway to the rest of your body, and our specialist team believes that if should function and appear healthy. Our team also feels that Dental Implants should be affordable. Our price for dental implants is $1,999. This is for the implant and the crown. We want to make sure people of all financial situations can reap the benefit of dental implants.
Why you should consider getting dental implants by a team of specialists
At Best Dental, we know that experience matters. You want a team of surgical experts to handle your case so you know that you are in good hands through the whole process. We handle all sorts of dental implant cases, from simple to complex. With thousands of dental implants placed over our surgical dentist’s career, you can rest assured that your treatment will go smoothly. Dental implants have changed the lives of so many people around the world, and they have become the treatment of choice to replace your missing teeth.
A better option to get your teeth replaced
As Dental Bridges were once the cornerstone of teeth replacement options for people, dental implants have taken over this realm as they provide benefits over dental bridges. Some of these perks include:
- Your dentist does not need to grind down your teeth to make your dental implant
- They are becoming more affordable. As typical dental bridge can cost up to $3,000. Remember that our implants are only $1,999.
- They last longer than dental bridges
- The teeth don’t break down. Dental Implants don’t harm your teeth. As they function on their own, even if something goes wrong, your teeth are never harmed.
The benefits of Dental Implants
Dental benefits are not just there to replace your teeth. They can prevent a myriad of other problems, some of which include:
- Preventing the shift and drifting of your teeth into missing space
- Biting issues that can occur when you have one or more missing teeth
- TMJ problems that come about when your teeth are missing
- Difficulty chewing your food which can lead to all sorts of health problems, including gastrointestinal issues.
Can I get Dental Implants at any age?
Getting dental implants by our specialists in Houston has never been easier. Irregardless of your age, dental implants can really change your life. The steps involved in getting a dental implant are listed below:
- Your missing area is number with a Local Anesthetic
- Drills and instruments are used to make a slot inside your mouth for your implant
- Your dental implant is placed by Best Dental’s team of implant specialists
- The implant heals for 3-4 months to integrate with your bone
- The implant is uncovered and an impression of the implant is taken
- A custom lab makes your crown, which is placed on top of your dental implant.
Which group of dental specialists are best qualified to place dental implants?
This is a great question. If you did not know, there are many different specialties in dentistry. From oral surgeons who specialize in surgeries of the maxillofacial area, to pediatric dentists who mainly treat children. As far as dental implants are concerned, any group of specialists including general dentists are able to place them. The #1 factor you have to look for is to make sure that the dental team is experienced in implant placement therapy. Perhaps the better answer to this question is any dentist who has the longevity and experience in placing dental implants.
How do I choose a dental implant specialist?
Choosing a dental implant specialist is not a difficult task. The following is a list of attributes to look for when searching for one:
- Make sure they have good reviews on both Google and Facebook.
- See if they are accredited with the AAID (American Academy of Implant Dentistry). Being AAID certified shows that the dental team has had adequate training in dental implants.
- See if any friends or family members have had good experiences getting a dental implant from them.
- Make sure the dentist gives you a warranty on the dental implant you are going to receive.
- Make sure they seem confident about your particular case.
Here at Best Dental, our group of dental implant specialists are here to serve you. Our ability to give patients an ability to chew and smile again, while being their affordable alternative has given hope to our Houston community. Come see our dental implant specialist team, and let’s give you a reason to smile again.
Dental Implants can change your life. Let’s change your life together. Contact Dr. Jasmine and her team of dental implant specialists today.